Formula Ford 1600 (above) was where many of the Formula 1 drivers started their motor racing careers. If the webmaster won the Euromillions it would be invested in Circuito Málaga (Proposed New 5.318 km Race Circuit) in Southern Spain - Potential Investors welcome
http://john-nichols.branded.me/
#MexicoGP

itc racing

↑ Grab this Headline AnimatorXYZprinting da Vinci 1.0 3D Printer

Monday, June 30, 2014

Scuderia Toro Rosso F1 Team - 2014 Santander British Grand Prix 4 to 6 July @ Silverstone Circuit (Length: 3.660 miles/5.8902 km) UK preview


Jean - Eric Vergne: It’s a track I love, one of the best on the calendar, because of all the highspeed corners. It is very important to have an excellent aero package here as it is all about those high speed turns. With this year’s car it might prove quite tricky as everyone has less downforce to work with. It will be interesting to see how the new type of Formula One cars perform around this circuit. I’m looking forward to this race, because driving a Formula One car at Silverstone is really thrilling. I even lived in Milton Keynes for two years, so I know the area well.”

Daniil Kvyat:  I really like this track, with plenty of great sections, like Maggotts and Becketts and Copse. The new section is quite technical. The weather can have an effect of course, especially the wind which can catch you out in the high speed corners. Track conditions, wind, it’s England. It’s a bit of a home race for me as I have a flat in Milton Keynes, which is where I spend most of my time. I won’t stay at home for the race weekend though, as it’s better if I can stay closer to the track. It means I won’t have to cook my own breakfast and do my own laundry. I enjoy my time there. We will be trying to make the most of any opportunity.

Schedule for the group interview sessions during the weekend:

Thursday 3rd July 2014
16:00 – 16:15 – JAMES KEY – Al MEDIA – Energy Station
16:30 – 16:40 – JEAN-ERIC VERGNE – Al TV – Energy Station, Media Wall
16:30 – 16:40 – Danil kVYAT – International Media – Energy Station
16:40 – 16:50 – JEAN-ERIC VERGNE – French Media – Energy Station
16:40 – Danil kVYAT – Al TV – Energy Station, Media Wall
16:50 – JEAN-ERIC VERGNE – International Media – Energy Station
 

Friday 4th July2014
Approx 18:00 – JEAN-ERIC VERGNE & Danil kVYAT – Al Media – Energy Station


Saturday 5th July 2014
Immediately after Qualifying – JEAN-ERIC VERGNE & Danil kVYAT – Al TV – FIA TV scrum Area
15:30 – 15:40 – JEAN-ERIC VERGNE – French Media – Energy Station
15:30 – 15:40 – Danil kVYAT – International Media – Energy Station
15:40 – JEAN-ERIC VERGNE – International Media – Energy Station


Sunday 6th July 2014
Immediately after the race – JEAN-ERIC VERGNE & Danil kVYAT – Al TV – FIA TV scrum Area


Immediately after TV scrum – JEAN-ERIC VERGNE & Danil kVYAT – Al Print Media – Energy Station


Driver’s open media session wil be cancelled if he is invited to the FIA press conference


For interview requests please contact the Scuderia Toro Roso communications team


Silverstone Circuit