Formula Ford 1600 (above) was where many of the Formula 1 drivers started their motor racing careers. If the webmaster won the Euromillions it would be invested in Circuito Málaga (Proposed New 5.318 km Race Circuit) in Southern Spain - Potential Investors welcome
http://john-nichols.branded.me/
#MexicoGP

itc racing

↑ Grab this Headline AnimatorXYZprinting da Vinci 1.0 3D Printer

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Scuderia Toro Rosso F1 Team - 2015 Bahrain Grand Prix Race review Sunday 18 April 2015 @ Bahrain International Circuit. Sakhir. Bahrain

201 5 BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX – SUNDAY 19 /04 /2015
Weather: dry, 26-24°C air, 31-29°C track

Max Verstappen (STR10 - 03, Car 33)
Race: Retired 

 “It hasn’t been a positive day. It was a tough race. We still don’t know the exact reason for the retirement, but it looks like an electrical issue made us end our race before time. Obviously this is not the way we would like to finish our weekend but we have to stay positive. I’m disappointed, but we will carry on working as hard as always in o rder to c ome back strong er in Barcelona and fight for points again. T hat’s where we belong ! ”

Carlos Sainz (STR10 - 04, Car 55)
Race: Retired 

“Quite a disappointing day today for all of us, especially after such a good qualifying yesterday. I don’t know what happened to my car today, I just know that I f elt something weird with its behaviour and I was forced to stop. I can ’ t hide the fact that I ’ m upset because we had a very good sta rting grid position but we suffered from a lack of pace today . We’ll do our best to be in good shape for the start of the European season in Barcelona, a race which will be very special for me as I will be racing at home.



Calendar / Home / FP1 / FP2 / FP3 / Qualifying / Race